1. Induced draft venting quietly draws hot gases
through the heat exchanger, maximizing the heat
transfer efficiencies of the exchanger design.
2. Multi-port in-shot burners perfectly shape
the flame cone for the maximum heat possible while
using less fuel.
3. Adaptive silicon nitride hot surface ignitor
starts burning electically for safe, efficient
operation. There's no pilot light constantly burning
4. Aluminized steel heat exchanger is crimped,
not welded, to prevent cracks from heat stress.
Stamped serpentine channel offers the greatest
efficiency in less space. Backed by our 20-year
non-prorated, limited warranty.
5. Heavy steel insulated cabinet holds more heat
in the furnace to better warm your home. Also
assures greater durability and quieter operation.
6. Self-diagnostic controls are the solid-state
brain of the Freedom® 80 and manage every
function with digital accuracy. Includes safety
features and a built-in troubleshooting system.
7. Dual door latches allow easy access to the
filter for cleaning or changing (on upflow models
8. Sound insulated blower compartment assures
the quietest possible operation.
9. Cleanable filter
10. Spring-loaded filter rack automatically adjusts
for standard size off-the-shelf filters (on upflow
11. Automotive grade gaskets and insulated blower
door reduce operating sound and air infiltration.
12. Two-stage gas valve works efficiently with
the multi-speed motor, providing only as much
fuel as each stage requires.
13. Multi-speed blower motor operates quietly
and efficiently, gently warming and maintaining
comfort. Handles all central air conditioning